This Peach Chia Pudding is an easy, refreshing way to start your day with a good dose of fiber and protein, and it takes minutes to make!
This Peach Chia Pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or refreshing snack.
You only needs 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make it!
Chia seed pudding is packed with protein, fiber, healthy fats and omega-3’s. Its also vegan and gluten-free so everyone can enjoy it!
Want some more healthy breakfast ideas? You must try my Overnight Oats and Yogurt Custard Toast.
Chia pudding is also great for meal prep as it lasts a few days in the fridge. You can make a bigger batch and then serve some when you’re needing a quick breakfast, snack or even late night dessert.
If peaches aren’t in season where you are, not to stress! You can still make this and replace the peaches with a different fruit or different toppings.
Use the same base recipe and get as creative as you like! I have a list of some of my favourite flavours below for you to try.
Ingredients and Substitutions
- Chia seeds are the main ingredient in this recipe and are a superfood! They are tiny seeds that expand when soaked in liquid and are full of nutrients
- Honey, maple syrup or agave are my preferred sweeteners to use. I don't like my chia pudding overly sweet, so if you prefer it sweeter, feel free to increase the quantity in the recipe
- Coconut milk makes the chia pudding nice and creamy. You can use full fat coconut milk or cream from a can if you like it extra creamy. Other dairy free milks that would taste great are oat milk, almond milk or even soy milk
- Peaches are currently in season so I've used fresh peaches as the fruit for extra sweetness and tropical flavor. You can also substitute with any fruit or get as creative as you like with other toppings. I've listed some below for you 🙂
Other Chia Pudding toppings and flavors to try!
You can get as creative as you like with vegan chia seed pudding recipes! Use the same base recipe and try some of these flavors:
- Berries such as blueberries or raspberries
- Other fruits such as bananas, mango, kiwi fruit
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- Dark chocolate chips
- Cacao powder
- Vanilla extract
How to make Peach Chia Pudding
Time needed: 5 minutes.
- Make chia mixture
In a glass, mason jar or bowl, add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, a teaspoon of honey or agave and half a cup of coconut milk
Stir together until well combined and there are no more clumps
- Add peaches and let it set
Chop half a peach into small cubes and add to the glass. Mix together, cover and place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight to set
- Add toppings and serve
When ready to serve, garnish with additional peaches and nuts for some crunch and enjoy your peach chia pudding!
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure to stir the chia pudding ingredients well when they are added to the jar. You want to ensure there are no clumps
- Dice the peaches or fruit into small cubes so it's easier to eat with a spoon
- If the chia pudding has become too thick, add a splash of milk before serving. This will loosen it up
- If you aren't a fan of the thick texture of chia pudding, you can blend the chia seeds in a blender before adding to the other ingredients. This will make it a softer texture at the end
More Peach Recipes
Peach Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey, maple syrup or agave
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ peach
- Additional chopped peaches
- Chopped nuts - I've used hazelnuts
- In a glass or mason jar, add the chia seeds, honey or agave and coconut milkStir together until well combined and there are no more clumps
- Chop half a peach into small cubes and add to the glass. Mix together, cover and place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight to set
- When ready to serve, garnish with additional peaches and nuts for some crunch and enjoy your peach chia pudding!